Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whats wrong with my iPod!!? I want my songs back!!?

My comp somehow "unauthorized" a number of my songs, and music videos, so now they won't copy to my ipods, and I can't listen to them on itunes! i don't know what happened:( Our computer had been taken in for repair a few weeks ago, but i doubt that has anything to do with it! It said while the iPod was charging, "this iPod is not authorized to play these songs, thn it started listing the songs! They still are in my music list, I just cant listen to them! Please help!



Whats wrong with my iPod!!? I want my songs back!!?pc security



They probably changed out your harddrive or a piece of hardware. Now Itunes thinks that you are using a different computer. Itunes allows you to listen to the songs on up to five different computers. Good ole DRM.



All you have to do is click on one of the itunes songs like you want to listen to it on your computer and it will ask you for the itune user name (email address?) and password. Enter thoses and send it to the Ipod and you will be back in business assuming you have the songs on less than five computers.



Whats wrong with my iPod!!? I want my songs back!!?symantic



I believe you need to authorize your computer to play the itunes songs



Try this...



To authorize a computer to play purchases using your Apple Account

No comments:

Post a Comment