Friday, August 21, 2009

Www.hp.com/support?

As per the fedex tracking information the HP service center has received my computer PC on March 19, 2007 but i could not receive any information on the status of my computer PC whether they finished repairing it or they sent it already to my address or still under repairing process. I m fed up to calling HP service now. I need a help to find out the status of my PC %26 let me know ASAP on it. Mode #EX262AA, Serial #CNH6240485.. I have put a handwriting slip in the box for the detail...i m from Northern Marianas Island, Tinian, Tel l# 1--670-328-2233 Ext. 2850 / 2871 (Office) , 1-670-433-4545 (Home).



Thank you.



Www.hp.com/support?systemworks



if you recieved a tracking number then it is been shipped! it just may take a while! because they got to ship it to check point to check point i live here in ohio and it took 3 weeks to get something shipped from california! here in the us!

No comments:

Post a Comment