Friday, August 21, 2009

I can't delete the limewire incomplete folder--help!?

I have been unable to delete this folder. I was able to remove all but one file (0 bites). When I try to delete the file or the folder my computer freezes. It does the same thing in safe mode. I have run a virus check--no issues. I have run a defrag, I have run a registry check/repair and I have even tried to move the file to a different location. As a last ditch effort I tried to unsucessfully run a system restore. Any ideas?



Thanks!



I can't delete the limewire incomplete folder--help!?spyware remove



YEA TRY THE BOOT DISK... OR If its not ur main disk , where windows is installed , try to format it but its not safe and do this only when u have no other solutions ( NOT RECOMMENDED BY ME)



I can't delete the limewire incomplete folder--help!?virus protection



Search for a DOS boot disk utility, then boot into DOS and delete the file from there.



http://www.computerhope.com/boot.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment