Sunday, August 23, 2009

Vista Rebooting Continuously?

I installed Windows Vista Ultimate edition X86 edition two days ago and everything was up and running perfect with no problems. I installed the windows updates and then shut it down. I woke up the next morning and started the computer and now. My computer restarts continuously right before the splash screen and I can't get into safe mode. I tried pressing f8 and going to safe mode or the last known good config, but the computer just restarts all over again. When I put in the windows vista disc, and try to run repair vista installation it just stops a few seconds later and says that I have recently unpluged a device like a camera or some bs. I went to system restore and restored to a previous point and still the contiously rebooting. Any ideas on how I can fix this problem?



Vista Rebooting Continuously?computers



Turn your computer off, unplug everything except keyboard and mouse and try the Vista disc again. (Advice from Packard Bell when I had a similar problem)



Vista Rebooting Continuously?hijack this



This may be a hardware problem. Start by pulling everything but the video card and testing the machine. If that doesn't work, download and run a program called memtest which will check your RAM for errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment