Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wireless connection problem?

There are 2 computers in my house and the internet was not working, on my computer i disabled the wireless then it wouldnt let me enable it. i Tried resetting the router and now the other computer is connected to the internet. Its just because i disabled the wireless connection on my computer its not working, i tried clicking repair but it said it failed to connect to the wireless network.



Wireless connection problem?ducati



First of all wireless sucks bad. I have had wireless for 2 years now and I have to fix it about every other week. I have it all set up right but it doesn't work well at all!!! I would suggest to ping the wireless adapter using run %26gt; type in cmd %26gt; then type in ping your ip address 192.168.1.1 hit enter it will show if it's talking to the network. Stay far far away from wireless, you've been warned.



Wireless connection problem?hp



http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows...
You've rebooted your laptop right.. to see if it works after a reboot???



Assuming you have...



1) Make sure your Laptop doesn't have a wireless SWITCH on the body of the laptop -- some do/some don't. It will either be a button or a switch which disables the antennae. It will look like an "i" with radio waves coming out of it. -- if it does, obviously you want it 'enabled' or turned on. -- sometimes it gets bumped and turned off by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment