Sunday, August 23, 2009

My husband and I both have Toshiba laptops and they will not connect to the internet and our son&#03

We have gone through all of Comcast's repair options and Toshiba support options and they say our last resort is to use the recovery disc that came with the computer. I have not backed up my computer yet and would like to avoid this option if possible. My computer will connect on line at my office with a different service. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue without the recovery disk? By the way, Comcast was working on the line the day before this happened to our computers. Do you think this has any connection to our problems?



Thanks for the help.



My husband and I both have Toshiba laptops and they will not connect to the internet and our son's HP will.norton



It is very possible that it is Comcast related, especially if they were working on the lines, something could have gotten messed up. I would contact them, they should send one of their tech guys over, to take a look at if for you and get it up and running.



You shouldn't have to use the recovery cds for this kind of problem.



My husband and I both have Toshiba laptops and they will not connect to the internet and our son's HP will.spyware remover



I don't have an answer for you for your issues. All I do with my notebook is sit down and open it up.. its automatically finds the router and connects...

No comments:

Post a Comment