Friday, August 21, 2009

Long start up after installing windows vista, please help?

Ok, I have installed vista on the machine before (with no problems) but decided to install vista on a smaller and faster drive (drive d). i first booted up on the working drive (drive c) , then i installed the software and set up the drives to select cable. When I booted up it showed both the c and the d drive. When I clicked on the d drive it wouldn鈥檛 work, so I clicked on the c drive and to my sprise it didn't work. Then I cleaned drive D and reinstalled vista from the DVD. When it finally was installed, it refused to work. i repaired it. But now it鈥檚 VERY SLOW!!! My older drive was faster and it wasn鈥檛 configured. HELP!! WHAT DO I DO IM OUT OF IDEAS!!! My computer has 2g of ram 3 GHz AMD duel core, (for all the people who say my computer is slow and that鈥檚 my problem are wrong) ill be happy to list things about my computer in the notes on request.



Long start up after installing windows vista, please help?virus scan



Why are you installing two vista's on two partitions on the same computer?



Sound like you stuffed both installations. Re-partition, re-format and start again, this time ONE vista installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment