Friday, August 21, 2009

Can i ask some thing about my future ? i mean there is a huge gap in my studies and now i want to re

see as i stopped my education in 1992 , and i went in to the field of repairing of electronics good like tv, tape recorder etc.. but now i want to restart my studies and i want to do some thing in the field of research in physics or related field . right now my age is 29 and i am alone in my home and i have my mother with me and still i am unmarried so before marriage i want to do something . last two years from aug 2003 to aug 2005 i was in malaysia and working as a technician but my visa was in under clearner and the company was T.YAMAICHI (M) CORPORATION SDN BHD. after that i came back to india but now i am not going to decide that what should do first . and the most difficult problem is that of money . anyhow i managed to attend the 'c' computer language and i am doing that . but as i mentioned that i want to be in research field will you suggest that how to and where to start ? but i choosed that to go through the software field i think so that i am right ..pls suggest good



Can i ask some thing about my future ? i mean there is a huge gap in my studies and now i want to restart it?spyware remover



Here's a tip... if people could control the future, than why ain't the ones who "can tell you how to be successful" rich themselves? Sometimes you gotta take a chance, and go with your gut feeling. People can only offer you opinions.



Can i ask some thing about my future ? i mean there is a huge gap in my studies and now i want to restart it?virus removal



I would say, go for it. You are never to old to go back to school. After high school, I swore I would never go back to school again and I graduated in 1996 from high school. I did finally decide to go to College in 2003 and am still there working toward my degree and will be finished in May 2007. You will never know what you are missing out on if you dont go for it. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment