Friday, August 21, 2009

After logging out from internet surfing I get error message "explorer performed illegal operati

I am browsing in WIN 98 and I am using a broadband connection. Whenever i surf I don't face any problem. After logging out if I press any icon on the desktop I get an error message saying that explorer has performed an illegal operation. I get two options-Ignore and Cancel . If i press ignore cursor stays in the message box only. if i press cancel computer hangs. I have to reboot the system. I tried reinstalling and repairing the internet explorer. What should I do now?



After logging out from internet surfing I get error message "explorer performed illegal operation" and hanhsvista



Go download a firefox browser and forget about IE...



http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/



After logging out from internet surfing I get error message "explorer performed illegal operation" and hanhsantispyware



Also, get Ad-Aware for your computer and run it. It sounds like you may have spyware or adware.

No comments:

Post a Comment