Sunday, August 23, 2009

My connection doesnt want to stay on?

every few seconds i have to go to control panel%26gt;network connection and then right click my local area connection and repair it inorder for my internet to work. I called my cable provider and he said that he can read my interent signal but my computer is blocking it for some reason. What could it be?????



the firewall isnt enabled on any software either. It just stopped working one day



My connection doesnt want to stay on?vincent



This could be a faulty network card, try replacing it as they are cheap.



Also try reinstalling the driver for your network card.



Your TCP/IP may be corrupt: try http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4372.h...



I hope this may help, kind of hard to diagnose..



My connection doesnt want to stay on?adware remover



Is your cable provider Virgin Media? If so they need to send you out a installation cd
first of all put ur proxy in the browser then enter. after that enter ur username %26 password. After that ask the cable company what is the basic configurations should be. Some application change the configurations. Thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment