Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm having problems installing World of Warcraft?

Every time I try to install WoW it comes up with "You have to repair these files." So I click of then this comes up...



The amount of data required to repair WoW is too large. Please reinstall.



Now this is impossiable becasue I just had my computer wiped and when I was playing WoW before I had MUCH less memory on it before. What do I do?



I'm having problems installing World of Warcraft?computer protection



Lol,i had that problem too. Go on http://us.blizzard.com/support/index.xml... for help.:):):):):):):):):):)



I'm having problems installing World of Warcraft?free antivirus download



Coming from someone that's still in therapy from a year of playing that game, it's not worth installing at all.
If you're installing it from a disk...maybe the disk is shoddy?? I would try either returning it for a new one or buying a new disk.. and trying then.

No comments:

Post a Comment