Friday, August 21, 2009

My Vista Basic is experiencing a bluescreen error. Can you please help me to solve this error. thank

There are times that my Vista Basic PC experience a Blue screen error. Sometimes when my windows start up it turns into blue screen. I used different pc repair software and still it doesnt solve the problem. Pls guys, especially computer experts out there. Please help me. thanks a lot



My Vista Basic is experiencing a bluescreen error. Can you please help me to solve this error. thanks to all?viruses



Try to reinstall Vista. If that doesnt work, format your drive and do a clean install. If that still doesnt work, do a clean install of Windows XP Pro. Trust me, the only difference you'll notice is the lack of flashy effects and eye candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment