Sunday, August 23, 2009

Vista wont stop restarting before log in screen.?

I installed Windows Vista Ultimate edition X86 edition two days ago and everything was up and running perfect with no problems. I installed the windows updates and then shut it down. I woke up the next morning and started the computer and now. My computer restarts continuously right before the splash screen and I can't get into safe mode. I tried pressing f8 and going to safe mode or the last known good config, but the computer just restarts all over again. When I put in the windows vista disc, and try to run repair vista installation it just stops a few seconds later and says that I have recently unpluged a device like a camera or some bs. I went to system restore and restored to a previous point and still the contiously rebooting. Any ideas on how I can fix this problem?



Heres a video http://www.dailymotion.com/genesiscv/vid...



Vista wont stop restarting before log in screen.?stinger



how did you get to windows and system restore in the first place? anyway, seems like you need to get in BIOS and check out boot order. but i doubt its bios-windows compatability b/c its already attempted to boot windows. sry i cant be of more help

No comments:

Post a Comment