Friday, August 21, 2009

My IP address is invalid and it wont let me use the internet HELP!?

im on another computer if your wondering, well when i try to repair it a message comes up and it says: the following cannot be repaired: renwing your IP address so if anyone has any idea how to fix my stupid computer pls give me some advice!!! PLZZZ! (peace)



My IP address is invalid and it wont let me use the internet HELP!?norton



Disable and then re-enable it.



My IP address is invalid and it wont let me use the internet HELP!?spyware remover



yep is that an LAN connection or a wireless? (doubt very highly it's dial-up...unless it is...in which case i apologize lol)



yup it just means that you computer isn't connecting with your server for some reason, so you probably just need to shut down your whole computer, unhook the internet connection cable (be it the phone line or the LAN cord, whatever connects you to the net) and try then hooking it all back up. Also try going up the top of this browser thing here and go to Tools, Internet Options, and Connections and check your settings. Something might be amiss.



I hope it works out for ya.
Open your current network connection and click on Properties, then click on Advanced. There should be a button that reads 'renew or refresh IP address'... click it!! If that doesn't work go to Start and click on 'run'. Type in "config". When the prompt box comes up, type "ipconfig" . This will give you your active IP address to which you are connected. Make sure this address is the same as the one from your local connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment