Wednesday, August 19, 2009

About my wireless internet?

My interenet is hoocked up to a d-link wireless router. It connects from my modem box to my router and the outher cord goes through the lan part to a ethernet point at my pc. The internet is fine and all on the computer but as soon i try to go on my laptop it dosent work. I tried using both at same time and the computer is fine but the iternet on the laptop isnt getting reached. wehn i try to repair it it says to hook a cable to the lan which i do by taking out and back in the lan canble. sTill dosent work. any suggestions%26gt;?



About my wireless internet?hijack this



Maybe your wireless aint set up on your d-link what you should do is type in your ip address in the top search bar as http:// but with out that part just typ your ip there and hit enter it should open up your routers config. Ok try this rigth click on your local go to propaties and in the tablet general lock towards the bottom it's the last box click it then in the second scare from the top make sure that all your boxes a ticked then restart and see what happends. And if nuthing still then make sure you dont have another conection runing, unplug your router for a few minuts 1 minut just to be sure then plug it back in and wait for the ligths to blink then try to conect to a page and if none of the above worked then your router needs to be reseted i would advise you to see a professional if your not famalier with computers and routers but if your confident enuff to take on the task use the link below as a guide line.



About my wireless internet?liveupdate



goto your routers settings, theirs probly a mistake in your wireless setting, or your router is messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment