Sunday, August 23, 2009

Is Vista compatible with hardware and ipod??

Here's the scoop. I have a very nice tricked out HP laptop. I had to send it for repair of the OD- and they kept replacing it with the wrong parts so HP is standing by their product and warranty and replacing the laptop with a much higher model. I am grateful because I really am getting a deal - however, concerned because the only OS I can get is Vista. I have an iPod and 2 external drives with all my music and video files totalling over 500gb. I don't want to lose the use of any of the hardware or software pertainingto iTunes and I also have an external dvd burner!! Can anyone tell me what I have to do prior to the arrival of this computer in about 2- 3 weeks to prevent or make the transition smoother??



Is Vista compatible with hardware and ipod??product key



Okay... great question. I don't own an Ipod, but I'm sure it works. You could probably even google that. I am also sure that the external hard drives work, too. I have many things that connect via USB and so far I have had no trouble at all with external devices. I have an MP3 player that works no problem, I'm sure it would work. I hope this helped.



By the way- - are you getting vista ultimate, business, home premium, or basic? if you are getting basic, MANY great features of vista will not be included. be careful. Home Premium is probably the best for the price you pay. Vista ultimate comes with a feature "dreamscene" that allows you to use videos as your wallpaper- - don't buy ultimate just for that feature-- you can find alternatives to dreamscene. just type "dreamscene for home premium" in google, and you should find something.



Hope I Helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment