Sunday, August 23, 2009

I get an error message whenever I sign on to Windows XP.?

The error msg. is "Smart Bridge alerts: Motive SB. exe= Entry point nor found. The procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW Could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL ".I've typed the msg. exactly as it appears. All of the words are ran together. It wasn't a typo on my part. What is Smart Bridge and what causes an error like this to appear? No one knows what Smart Bridge is. Is there any danger in operating my computer until this is message is resolved? I've even paid a Company called Registry Smart to assist me in repairing the problem. They told me that this would repair the problem. Guess what, is slowed down my computer, and has not corrected the situtation. Can anyone assist me with this situtation?



I get an error message whenever I sign on to Windows XP.?firewall



erm this is just a suggestion but may help :S -----



click Run in the start menu...



type MSCONFIG and press enter



click the Startup Tab



look for anything named smartbridge or SB and uncheck it.



click ok, and when prompted to restart, restart!



Hopefully that does the trick :D



I get an error message whenever I sign on to Windows XP.?husqvarna



WoW iT WoRkeD!! thank You So mUch For thAt One Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment