Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gas leak on 1995 Pontiac Bonneville. It's a hose or something minor. Help?

I have this leak above my gas tank. When I had a muffler replaced, I could see it was only a rubber hose, or a clamp. Yet, all the repair places I try want to take off my gas tank, make me buy a new one, make me get all new fuel lines, filters, and whatever. Can't I get a honest place to fix the little hose leak, or replace the clamp without trying to charge me up to $750 like they want? There are many dis-honest repair people in operation for cars and for computers. How can I get this fixed and not be ripped off?



Gas leak on 1995 Pontiac Bonneville. It's a hose or something minor. Help?free anti virus



i own a repair shop and it may be a small leak in a hose,but the reason they might have wanted to drop the tank is so they could check and see if the very top of the tank had any holes in it,often they will rot out on the very top,but look it over if its a hose you might be able to do this your self,just take your time with it remember gas can explode at any time even a spark from static electricity will set it off,so be careful,if you feel uncomfortable doing this take it somewhere and have it checked or repaired,good luck with it hope this helps.



Gas leak on 1995 Pontiac Bonneville. It's a hose or something minor. Help?internet security software

No comments:

Post a Comment