Friday, August 21, 2009

Wireless network not working?

About a week ago, my Internet just stopped working on my laptop. It says that it's connected and that there's nothing wrong with it. But when I press "Repair" to fix it, it said that it couldn't complete the job because it couldn't renew the IP address. Every other computer in the house is working fine, but I don't know what's wrong with mine. Please help!



Wireless network not working?pc security



That's wierd, my wireless card on my laptop has only done that a few times, and after restarting my computer, it works fine. I would first suggest downloading new drivers for your wireless card, but if that fails, you can buy a new wireless card or go to somewhere like bestbuy for them to look at the internal hardware.



Wireless network not working?symantic



start run type ipconfig /flush dns (exactly)



reboot your router



post again if this dont work
or maybe



Start %26gt; run %26gt; ipconfig /renew
re-install your wireless card drivers. may be they have come up with an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment