Friday, August 21, 2009

A program won't work!! What do i do?

Corel Painter Essentials 2 is the program I got with my tablet, and whenever I go to open Corel, it automatically closes itself. It started happening after I got GIMP, but i got rid of GIMP because I couldn't upload photos on deviantart. I've tried restarting my computer and i've tried to repair it. When I went to reinstall it, it said if i uninstalled it, I wouldn't be able to use it after. WHAT DO I DO?! I'm about to burst into tears from FRUSTRATION of repeatedly clicking on it. :(



A program won't work!! What do i do?virus



You won't be able to use it after you uninstall it, but can't you reinstall it from the original CD after you uninstall it? Every major program should allow you to reinstall it, though sometimes you have to uninstall it first to clean it out of your system. I would give it a try, because it doesn't work as is anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment