Sunday, August 23, 2009

MSN Messanger (current) is not letting me sign in?

The program version, Windows Live messanger won't let me sign in, but I can sign in just fine using the web version. The program will run for a long time, then tell me to troubleshoot, and when I troubleshoot it says everything is running. I have repaired the program, uninstalled adn reinstalled, restarted my computer, and even restarted the router, nothing seems to fix the problem. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I can do to fix it?



MSN Messanger (current) is not letting me sign in?computer



I've had a couple of problems with not being able to sign in with Windows Live Messenger. If you did the troubleshooting and nothing came up, look at the date on the computer clock. I know it sounds weird, but WLM will not sign in unless the correct date is set. You could try that.



MSN Messanger (current) is not letting me sign in?free spyware



msn messenger %26 Windows Live messanger is beta version try windows messenger 5.1 it work fine for me



Windows Messenger 5.1 Download



http://www.techspot.com/download351.html

No comments:

Post a Comment