Sunday, August 23, 2009

ITunes wont start?

Whenever I try to run iTunes it wont even start, it says iTunes must close send error report. I tried repair but that dosent help. Ive tried installing earlier version,6.0.3, but the same thing happend. It used to work before but then I got a virus and I had to do a system restore to when I first got it and now it dosent work. The computer has limewire.



ITunes wont start?triumph



get rid of lime ware known to give computers virus' Thur music so get rid of it and try again because you can get it back on your computer later after itunes and get music from it onto intune bc i do it if it doesnt work contact apple



ITunes wont start?worms



You probably should just re-install windows - that'll fix everything.
i have the same prob and dont know to do
You may have more viruses, if not then you should restore windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment