Sunday, August 23, 2009

Important Vista Software?

Hello there, I am a computer geek who often performs repairs on friend's computers and such. Anyway with XP I am well armed and knowledgeable with reliable software for removing spyware and adware, viruses, registry cleaners, etc. Anyway with Vista gaining in popularity as new computers are being shipped with it, I was wondering if anyone knew of any such tools that would be good with vista.



Currently I work with



Spybot S %26D



Lavasoft AD-Aware



Cccleaner



AVG-Free Antivirus



will these work with vista? I have very little experience with it so I need some clarification. Of course all I need is someone to tell me vista is Immune to all these things and I will be out of a job, heh. But somehow I doubt that..



Also if anyone can tell me if any other software that should be installed at launch (for either XP or Vista) I would be very greatful!



Important Vista Software?spyware removal



well you would need to search each's site to see if they are compatable. i mean if your gonna go look to download it's gonna say vista compatable or not on the website. pretty much is all workable if you use the compatibility mode and set to xp. i would search a download site like http://downloads.com and search software they'll say right when you look at it what it's compatable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment