Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I keep getting this sunkist something on my home pc??

each time i shut down my computer it says ending program sunkist something, also my computer locks up and I dont know why, I use AVG antivirus ans ad-aware se and also spyware bot,



what would be causing my computer to lock up and how do I repair the problem, and how do I locate the sunkist program?



Any Info would be appreciated,



Thanks



I keep getting this sunkist something on my home pc??matchless



Name: Sunkist



Command: shwicon98.exe



Status:U - User's choice - depends whether a user deems it necessary



Description: Card reader for memory cards from digital cameras, etc



Go to Start menu.



Click Run



Type in msconfig and hit enter



Click Startup tab.



Uncheck Sunkist or shwicon98.exe and hit Apply then Ok.



Reboot computer.



Note: above step will only turn off the program, not fix it. Possible fix below.



You may also want to try running a virus scan and adware scan to check on it. The driver for the camera (shwicon98.exe) may be corrupted or infected. You may need to re-install the card reader software to fix this problem completely.



I keep getting this sunkist something on my home pc??norton 2008



Could be a virus problem or spyware.



AVG antivirus is not so effective. Try Mcafee if you cannot afford Norton.



Even otherwise, open start up programs and see whether this sunkist is there. If so delete sunkist.



Also open the unistall program in the control panel and check whether this sunkist is there. If so, delete it



Hope this solves ur problem.
Try to press ctrl alt delete and click the Processes tab. Then locate "sunkist" then right click it and click end process and set priority low. If it wont work reformatt your computer.



If not search sunkist in the search assistant and delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment