Monday, August 17, 2009

In My Pictures I right click on file. To the left I click on "email this files folders"but

In My Pictures I right click on a file. to the left I click on 'email this file's folders.It goes to outlook express I use Yahoo I don't know how or don't want want outlook express. I use to do this same thing and no problem. I did go to internet options to try to change under 'programs' to yahoo but the drop down 'only' will give me 3 options:outlook express; microsoft office outlook; windows live mail (none of these will work even if I select them i get errors and who knows what else after i try to click on send)I am using xp but a repair man did clean off my computer for 'another' problem..and reinstalled xp and also internet explorer 7..and I believe I am using yahoo 6? but maybe it got updated .if it is internet explorer 7 I guess I can 'remove' this but if it is a yahoo problem which I don't think it is..how would I correct it (i think it is internet explorer 7..am i correct?) so how do i get back to how I use to do it as stated above



In My Pictures I right click on file. To the left I click on "email this files folders"but doesn't go to Yahooantivirus



by pass my pictures and do it via yahoo mail when composing mail click the attach tab to add pics from your pc



In My Pictures I right click on file. To the left I click on "email this files folders"but doesn't go to Yahoocomputer



Yeah...Outlook express is a powerful little email program that doesn't want to share you with any other email programs. Just go to your yahoo mail account and mail it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment