Monday, August 17, 2009

Any computers' pro here????

does anyone knows how can i repair my notebook? the screen will turn black whenever i open it after 2@3 minutes. but the cursor can still moves. is there any way i can repair it without sending it to the computers' shops????? please email me at kindagoodgurl@yahoo.com. 10Q=p



Any computers' pro here????ariel



The only thing I can think of is Do you have more than one firewall or anti virus on your notebook? If you do it renders your system inaccessible. You have to hurry after you turn it on then go immediately to Start/Run/type in Msconfig/ then click on Start up Tab/ then turn off one of the firewall or antivirus. Reboot and it should work. If it isn't this, then maybe you're not letting your notebook recharge enough. Or try this solution from a website I found: Not sure if this applies to your HP Laptop, I some times get this problem with my Dell laptop. To get past it I use the fn key and f8 which switches between my laptop display and an external monitor, even though I don't have an external monitor attached! You probably have a similar function on your HP. Just a thought. Or, do a personal search using this google page:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26lr=%26r... gl gl with this!



Any computers' pro here????computers



I think u need to reinstall the grafix driver! Insert ur motherboard driver cd and reinstall the driver, do it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment