Thursday, August 13, 2009

Xp home window no administrator show up just guest!?

Hello, I tried to fix the programs. somewhere in computer and restart notice there is no administrator on start up window. (Missing) I had both administrator and guest both have passwords. now it show only guest. Then I put xp cd to repair it. Then it said not able to do on second virson cd since my first cd was all stratches and mirosoft company send me second cd temp. so Now I am stuck unable to repair or fix the problem with administrator. What should I do about it. Should Replace new system computer or replace CD ? This mean the whole software need to removed?



If there is a way to have fix administrator?



Window xp 2000



Thanks



AL HANEY



Xp home window no administrator show up just guest!?avast



When you reboot with the cd in the drive (set up under the bios to boot first from cd) press "R" to repair" if that doesn't work get back to me.



Xp home window no administrator show up just guest!?ducati



At the logon screen, press CTRL+ALT+DEL and logon as administrator that way.



Or, restart the computer, and continually press F8 key until SAFE MODE comes up. Then logon as administrator that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment