Thursday, August 13, 2009

Windows xp,win32 error.?

Hi all you computer boff's,wondered if you could help me fix some registry errors that have appeared on my xp system.To cut a long story short,have never had any problems with the computer registry before until I had remote assistance to repair a software issue.Now I find that I have 33 errors in the registry that my registry cleaner can't repair,31 of the errors are In Pro Server 32 "class id refrences file that does not exist" the other 2 are win 32 "type lib file does not exist" The registry errors are all Yahoo NPF/NIPL ERRORS. The cleaners I have used to try and fix these problems are Registy Mechanic Windows XP registry Scrub and Wise regisrty cleaner but none have the trick and I dont know how to repair these errors myself manually so any help from you guys would be much appriciated.



Windows xp,win32 error.?ariel



You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-pc-errors.info



Good luck!



Windows xp,win32 error.?computers



Registry programes don't fix the registry it corrups it even more they always have done the best thing for you to do is to re-install windows a clean install not over the top. Sorry mate.
The errors that you mention are specific to applications



CC Cleaner (find it in the free section of my website) will get rid of the errors by removing the references to the issues. CC is different because it doesn't only clean the reg it cleans your PC - its free so give it a go.
Try following the steps below to make sure that you are malware free and that all your critical system operating files are intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment