Monday, August 17, 2009

Memory card files lost HELP?

i took a bunch of pictures today and i was about to upload them onto my computer (windows vista) and there were not found on the memory card file but when i put my memory card back in the camera i could easily view all the pictures.



when i put the memory card back into the computer it asked me if i wanted to repair the damaged files. so i clicked yes and when i went to look for my files THEY WERE NOT THERE!



pleasee help.



i've tried to recover them with a freeware program



but it did not find them. :(:(



Memory card files lost HELP?antivirus scan



Try recover my files



it is not a freeware but if you can crack it you are able to find your lost file.



Memory card files lost HELP?computer security



By trying to "repair" the files, they were deleted. There may not be an option for recovery :(

No comments:

Post a Comment