Saturday, August 15, 2009

Major laptop problems! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I have a 3 1/2 month old laptop which has suddenly completely died. It will no longer boot up - it turns on but every single time it goes on to 'startup repair' and tries to sort out an error.



Having gone through this process (about half an hour each time) it tries to boot up properly, but then a blue error message comes up saying that 'windows has been shut down to prevent further damage to your computer,' and then it does start up repair again.



It has done this for the past 3 days and I'm at my wit's end. I have rung up the company and they're saying to do a total system restore. But then I lose EVERYTHING on it



I have loads and loads of work on it, I have spent ages doing things on word excel, photoshop, everything else and now I'm faced with losing all of it. My music collection too has been built up hugely since having my laptop.



I'm happy to do a system restore, but is there ANY way of retrieving all my files back before everything goes?



See below for more



Major laptop problems! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!?free antivirus



Unless you know someone that has a caddy to take a laptop drive and can try loading it as a slave on another PC to access the files, accept that they are gone, or if you know someone that knows how to do a windows repair install, all you need is it to work long enough to get the files out.

No comments:

Post a Comment